I am so happy that you have landed in my little corner of cyberspace. If you join me here, you will, hopefully, get to know a little about me. You will read my thoughts, my hopes and dreams, and see some of my favorite things. I hope you will visit often. I will try to update it regularly and hopefully you will see an improvement in the blog along the way. Thank you for stopping in to see me as I travel on this journey called "life"!













Wednesday, January 12, 2011

WORDLESS/WORDFUL WEDNESDAY 1.12.11



I'm linking up here, here,


for some Wordless Wednesday fun.

Won't you join me?


Have a great Wednesday!

12 comments:

  1. Ironically my father in law is on a tractor right this minute clearing snow from our driveway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like our tractor! You didn't tell me you were visiting!!! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Hope you feeling better today.

    Hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your picture...
    and your header photo is amazing!
    looks like great photo ops there for you

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful photo. Oh how it would look wonderful in my kitchen as we have a farm theme going on.
    Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's funny. Guess the snow field needs to be powed too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My little guy would love that tractor picture. He is obsessed with OTIS lately.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the coloring on this photo, you have such a great camera eye. what program do you use? I could use some lessons ;) I hope you are surviving the storms! winter is nasty this year. thanks for stopping again & linking up :)
    hugs, Faythe ~GMT~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the picture! and the snow :) Cool tractor!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool pic! Kind of looks like here-snow and tractors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today! I hope you have enjoyed your time here and that you will return again. Please leave me a comment to let me know that you have stopped by! I respond to each and every comment by email, if possible, and by returning a visit to your blog. Have a great day!