I am so happy that you have landed in my little corner of cyberspace. If you join me here, you will, hopefully, get to know a little about me. You will read my thoughts, my hopes and dreams, and see some of my favorite things. I hope you will visit often. I will try to update it regularly and hopefully you will see an improvement in the blog along the way. Thank you for stopping in to see me as I travel on this journey called "life"!













Monday, January 31, 2011

MELLOW YELLOW MONDAY


I'm linking this photo up here for Mellow Yellow Monday. 
Won't you join me?

MellowYellowMondayBadge


Have a great day!

15 comments:

  1. Very cute. I added your blog to mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bath & Body Works! I love their products. Lucky you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest gift card I have ever seen. Spend it wisely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is cute!

    http://savorthebite.blogspot.com/2011/01/mellow-yellow-monday-7-jukebox.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute gift card. Hope it was for lots of cool stuff! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Bath & Body too! Stop by and enter my first giveaway!
    mickey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gotta get to B&BW soon. Need some soap.

    Happy Monday!

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute. I love Bath and Body Works. When was your birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  9. When was your birthday? Regardless, happy birthday, Candace! :) Bath and Body works is AWESOME! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww cutie! We have a rubber duckie sitting in our bathroom. Yes we are all in our mid twenties. No judgment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love B&BW!!! Is it your Birthday? Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today! I hope you have enjoyed your time here and that you will return again. Please leave me a comment to let me know that you have stopped by! I respond to each and every comment by email, if possible, and by returning a visit to your blog. Have a great day!