I am so happy that you have landed in my little corner of cyberspace. If you join me here, you will, hopefully, get to know a little about me. You will read my thoughts, my hopes and dreams, and see some of my favorite things. I hope you will visit often. I will try to update it regularly and hopefully you will see an improvement in the blog along the way. Thank you for stopping in to see me as I travel on this journey called "life"!













Tuesday, January 18, 2011

GRILLED CHICKEN PESTO PASTA....

Sprinkle both sides of two boneless, skinless chicken breasts with this.....


Poke holes in the chicken breasts and pour some of this over them to cover.....


Marinate at least thirty minutes
and then grill.  We used our George Foreman grill.  They turned out like this....

Take a package of your favorite pasta
and cook as directed on the package. 
 This isn't our favorite but it was
what we had.....


Drain the pasta and add some of
this, to taste.....


Slice the chicken breast and
serve on top of the pasta.
~Yum~


We normally add fresh spinach, sundried tomatoes and crushed red pepper to the pasta before we eat it.  This time we were out of spinach and sundried tomatoes and I completely forgot the crushed red pepper. It was a light and tasty dinner that would have been made all the better with the extra ingredients.  

I'm linking up today with the following....




Tempt my Tummy Tuesdays




Have a great day!

15 comments:

  1. It's midnight. It's too late to eat. Gee thanks for making me so hungry in the middle of the night with all of this yumminess. :| LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really good! My kids would love this, they're big pesto fans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Candace,
    Your Grilled Chicken Pesto Pasta looks amazing. I would like to invite you to bring a dish to my Full Plate Thursday. Thank you for sharing and you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...that looks like it's going to be dinner one night this week! Thanks. I even have a George Foreman grill. It will be so happy to see me again. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those perfect pinch seasonings, use them all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks so, so good!!! And I'm really missin' the pasta, hanging out with these Atkins eaters!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks delicious! I'll have to try pesto. I'd love for you to come by Balance Today and link your recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now this is the sort of recipe I like.... simple but delicious. Smart lady!!! Pesto is a perenial favorite in our house.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum...sounds delish and easy.

    Hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh yummy! This looks so delicious. I have been craving pesto lately. This sounds perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, this dish looks so good!! I grew up in New Hampshire!! I hope you have an amazing day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the sounds of this dish, especially with extra spinach and sundried tomatoes :) pretty easy and packed with flavor... yum!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks wonderful!! I just had some cheetos :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. by the way, I went out and got all the ingredients to make this. I think we'll have it tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today! I hope you have enjoyed your time here and that you will return again. Please leave me a comment to let me know that you have stopped by! I respond to each and every comment by email, if possible, and by returning a visit to your blog. Have a great day!