I am so happy that you have landed in my little corner of cyberspace. If you join me here, you will, hopefully, get to know a little about me. You will read my thoughts, my hopes and dreams, and see some of my favorite things. I hope you will visit often. I will try to update it regularly and hopefully you will see an improvement in the blog along the way. Thank you for stopping in to see me as I travel on this journey called "life"!













Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Waiting for Spring.....



I'm linking up here, here,
here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here
for some Wordless Wednesday fun.
Won't you join me?

  


Happy Wordless Wednesday,

11 comments:

  1. Lovely pic... lots of snowy ones today! Hope you are having a Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I'd thought of Wordless Wednesday. My Wednesday got pretty Wordy!

    I don't even dare think about spring, for we've got another three months of winter here. I've got to keep a good attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I am already waiting for Spring here too, enough of the snow already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful once again. Truthfully, I am glad I only have to see pictures of it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in agreement! spring can never arrive fast enough! I love the image with the swing! why not take it for a spin until the weather changes?
    Happy New Year greetings! Faythe @ GMT~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful picture! Enjoy your first winter up there - you'll see plenty of that white stuff :) You know I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waiting for Spring here also. But I know better. Lots of cold and snow to come.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shot. We did get a little snow at Christmas but not enough to play in. I want one big snow and then I am ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today! I hope you have enjoyed your time here and that you will return again. Please leave me a comment to let me know that you have stopped by! I respond to each and every comment by email, if possible, and by returning a visit to your blog. Have a great day!