I am so happy that you have landed in my little corner of cyberspace. If you join me here, you will, hopefully, get to know a little about me. You will read my thoughts, my hopes and dreams, and see some of my favorite things. I hope you will visit often. I will try to update it regularly and hopefully you will see an improvement in the blog along the way. Thank you for stopping in to see me as I travel on this journey called "life"!













Thursday, December 30, 2010

And tonight.....

it was dinner with my husband, two sons and a daughter-in-law....


where I enjoyed.....

Spicy Caribbean Jerk Chicken

Boneless breast of chicken stacked on top of sweet potato slices  with crispy fried noodles...topped with a spicy Caribbean jerk sauce and mango salsa with a side of Basmati rice.

It was fabulous.....and the company?
Even better!


10 comments:

  1. O ... M ... G!!! I just had a midnight snack, and that picture still has me drooling ... :) May you have a fabulous new year, filled with love and health and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New England Jerk Chicken...it's kind of an oxymoron--but I'm glad it was a tasty one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That looks scrumptious! I'm glad you had a great night! Happy New Years Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks delicious and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like such a fun time! It is so nice to simply have a good meal with family! Looks yummy too! I want to wish you a very happy New Year! May it be filled with love, great health and plenty of laughter!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um, YUM! Looks delicious! Hope you had a great time and have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow, that food looks decadent! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sitting here, sulking, feeling so deprived cuz I just read Mary's blog and now yours. Where are the good restaurants around here???? I may have to start importing food!
    Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that looks fabulous. Next time I am coming, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today! I hope you have enjoyed your time here and that you will return again. Please leave me a comment to let me know that you have stopped by! I respond to each and every comment by email, if possible, and by returning a visit to your blog. Have a great day!