I am so happy that you have landed in my little corner of cyberspace. If you join me here, you will, hopefully, get to know a little about me. You will read my thoughts, my hopes and dreams, and see some of my favorite things. I hope you will visit often. I will try to update it regularly and hopefully you will see an improvement in the blog along the way. Thank you for stopping in to see me as I travel on this journey called "life"!













Saturday, December 25, 2010

Good Morning!


2 The people who walked in darkness
      Have seen a great light;
      Those who dwelt in the land of the shadow of death,
      Upon them a light has shined.
       3 You have multiplied the nation
      And increased its joy;
      They rejoice before You
      According to the joy of harvest,
      As men rejoice when they divide the spoil.
       4 For You have broken the yoke of his burden
      And the staff of his shoulder,
      The rod of his oppressor,
      As in the day of Midian.
       5 For every warrior’s sandal from the noisy battle,
      And garments rolled in blood,
      Will be used for burning and fuel of fire.
       6 For unto us a Child is born,
      Unto us a Son is given;
      And the government will be upon His shoulder.
      And His name will be called
      Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
      Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
       7 Of the increase of His government and peace
      There will beno end,
      Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom,
      To order it and establish it with judgment and justice
      From that time forward, even forever.
      The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this. (Isaiah 9:2-7, New King James Version)

All Hail! Lord, we greet Thee,
Born this happy morning,
O Jesus! for evermore be Thy name adored.
Word of the Father, now in flesh appearing;

O come, let us adore Him,
O come, let us adore Him,
O come, let us adore Him,
Christ the Lord. 


Merry Christmas to you all! 
May your day be filled with peace and love.  

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture and lovely post! Merry Christmas! Thank you for the support you have shown me during this very difficult time. I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so, so beautiful ... thank you so much for sharing. I hope you have a truly lovely and blessed Christmas ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, Candace! Beautiful picture! We are actually enjoying a White Christmas down here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! So cool. I love all of it. These are both a mirror of what we heard and sang at our Christmas Eve service. I love this hymn.
    Merry Christmas!
    David/ Tropical Texana/ Houston :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Candace!

    What a lovely scene - is that the area where you live? Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas to you too. Or hope it was merry. Sorry this is late.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful picture and such a beautiful scripture. I love that passage! I hope you and your family are having a great Christmas and New Years!

    P.S. Thanks for joining my blog! I look forward to getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect post!! Sorry i didn't get to see it until now. It sums up Christmas and the glorious hope and joy that we, the Redeemed, have in our Lord.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today! I hope you have enjoyed your time here and that you will return again. Please leave me a comment to let me know that you have stopped by! I respond to each and every comment by email, if possible, and by returning a visit to your blog. Have a great day!