I am so happy that you have landed in my little corner of cyberspace. If you join me here, you will, hopefully, get to know a little about me. You will read my thoughts, my hopes and dreams, and see some of my favorite things. I hope you will visit often. I will try to update it regularly and hopefully you will see an improvement in the blog along the way. Thank you for stopping in to see me as I travel on this journey called "life"!













Monday, August 9, 2010

MORE OF THE SAME....

Because everyone seems to love the purple stuff and because I don't have a lot to say today.....

Enjoy some more wisteria photos from a few years back taken with a little "point and click".

Have a great Monday!









14 comments:

  1. I LOVE these photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can post these as much as you want, LOVE the wisteria!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, everyone loves the purple stuff!!! It's THE sign that spring has come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo beautiful, Candace! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are beautiful. I really like the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos, darlin'! Can't wait for my dip recipe! :)

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. my wife loves wisteria!! when we were in Italy every time she saw it growing she talked about planting some at home...we tried it just didnt seem to do well in our soil.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for stopping by!

    Alex, I haven't forgotten your recipe! I am planning to post it soon. :0)

    Chef Dennis, You know it grows like a weed down here. A lot of people don't like it because it is so invasive. To me, it is one of the prettier things that grow down here.

    Have a great day, Everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yeah, I love this kind of purple stuff! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now those are some fabulous photos. I wish I had some wisteria at our house.
    I hope you are having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Most beautiful. Might be a nice addition to our planting projects.

    MusingMom6

    musingsmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today! I hope you have enjoyed your time here and that you will return again. Please leave me a comment to let me know that you have stopped by! I respond to each and every comment by email, if possible, and by returning a visit to your blog. Have a great day!