I am so happy that you have landed in my little corner of cyberspace. If you join me here, you will, hopefully, get to know a little about me. You will read my thoughts, my hopes and dreams, and see some of my favorite things. I hope you will visit often. I will try to update it regularly and hopefully you will see an improvement in the blog along the way. Thank you for stopping in to see me as I travel on this journey called "life"!













Thursday, August 12, 2010

GOOD NEWS ABOUT JULZ!!

We got some really good news about Julz today!  The PET scan showed that there is no more cancer.  There were a couple of inflamed lymph nodes; but, there was nothing to indicate that there was cancer present anywhere else.  
On August 27th, she will have more lymph nodes removed and will begin a month of 5 day per week interferon infusions.  After that first month, she will have 3 shots per week of Interferon for the next 11 months.  
Thank you all so much for caring and praying with us for our sweet girl.  We are sad that she is having to deal with this; but, we are relieved with this outcome.  Your prayers make the difference!  

13 comments:

  1. WooooHoooo!!!! Praise His glorious name! So happy to hear this fantastic news. Blessings, SusanD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all so much!!
    God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats fantastic news! So happy...I know how much furbabies mean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a huge relief!!! How will the treatments affect her, side effects and such? Will that impose upon school at all, or can she just be the beautiful, happy girl she is without too much disruption?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad to hear this good news. All good things come from above. Praise the Lord. Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a joy to read! God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praise God!!! Rejoicing with you upon hearing this good news :) I am so sorry she is having to deal with this at such a young age but God's plan is so much bigger than us and so hard to understand at times like this. She will be in my prayers, especially on the 27th.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all so much for your prayers and support! We are overjoyed! God is sooo good!

    Have a great weekend,
    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really wonderful news...so happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH WHAT GREAT NEWS!!! Sorry about the all caps but I was so excited. I'll be thinking of her through all her crappy treatments but I'm thrilled to hear the cancer is gone!

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
    www.mawhatsfordinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you soo much for welcoming me back..we moved and we don't have a computer soo i have no time to blog so i won't get to really blog about anything for a lil while cause I have to bring my one year old to the library until we get everything running and then i am due for a lil girl sept 27th and shes sitting on my nerve and i cant walk so hang in there but it maybe a month before i blog again but thanks soo much for noticing it means alot :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today! I hope you have enjoyed your time here and that you will return again. Please leave me a comment to let me know that you have stopped by! I respond to each and every comment by email, if possible, and by returning a visit to your blog. Have a great day!