I am so happy that you have landed in my little corner of cyberspace. If you join me here, you will, hopefully, get to know a little about me. You will read my thoughts, my hopes and dreams, and see some of my favorite things. I hope you will visit often. I will try to update it regularly and hopefully you will see an improvement in the blog along the way. Thank you for stopping in to see me as I travel on this journey called "life"!













Thursday, October 27, 2011

REMEMBER THE BUTTERNUT SQUASH KALE-O-KOPITA?

I couldn't stop until I tried them again.  This time I tried them with roasted sweet potatoes, black beans and Cabot Chipotle Cheddar Cheese.  The photo isn't wonderful; but, trust me....


They were fantastic.  By the way....have you had this?


It's awesome!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

10 comments:

  1. Oh, my word, I didn't know there was a chipotle cheddar! And what an inspired combination, with the beans and the sweet potatoes! I love coming to "visit" here, because you serve such beautiful food - simple, straightforward, sophisticated, and sublime ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to look for the that cheese, right up my alley! Thanks for the heads up. The combination sounds super delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the chipotle cheddar cheese. I bought some just the other day. It's gone and I did not use it in a recipe... hhmmmmm... Chris must have eaten it all, I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look so yummy! You are definitely a whiz in the kitchen my friend! ~Hugs, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anything with chipotle is bound to be a tasty treat! It all looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy. Simply yummy. Just up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo no I haven't but now I know what I'll be picking up at the store!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never had this, looks awesome though! Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spanikopita is one of my all time faves - I love your spin on it!

    And on behalf of the farm families who Cabot, sincere thanks for the Chipotle shout. Glad you like it & appreciate your support!

    Regan Jones
    ~Cabot Creamery

    ReplyDelete
  10. my goodness this looks incredible....i have never tried chipotle cheese but it sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today! I hope you have enjoyed your time here and that you will return again. Please leave me a comment to let me know that you have stopped by! I respond to each and every comment by email, if possible, and by returning a visit to your blog. Have a great day!