I am so happy that you have landed in my little corner of cyberspace. If you join me here, you will, hopefully, get to know a little about me. You will read my thoughts, my hopes and dreams, and see some of my favorite things. I hope you will visit often. I will try to update it regularly and hopefully you will see an improvement in the blog along the way. Thank you for stopping in to see me as I travel on this journey called "life"!













Friday, October 7, 2011

A quick update....

Sometimes life is very frustrating and sometimes that frustration is all Google's fault.   Yup.  Google, you are not being nice to me lately.  

 
My mom and stepdad have been visiting this week from Houston so I have been enjoying my time with them and I have been trying to take a few minutes here and there to keep up with your blogs.  I am having some serious problems commenting again.  I take the time to post a comment on your blog and it either immediately disappears without posting or I get some sort of error regarding cookies which I haven't been able to figure out.  I've checked my settings and they seem to be fine.  Just so you know, I am reading and trying to comment; but I'm not having much success.  

Despite all of the rainy and cold weather that we've had this week and the one day without electricity that we experienced thanks to a line being down in a remote location in the area, we have managed to see the seacoast...


And have some chowda...


And experience some of the local wild life...



And see some of my favorite places...



And see a little foliage...


And spend some good time together eating, laughing and just being together.  All in all, it has been a good week.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a fantastic weekend.

12 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see you are having an amazing visit with Family! Oh my goodness...are those turkey's? Don't they realize that Thanksgiving is around the corner? Hope the commenting issue gets sorted out cause I miss your comments. BTW, since you are not on FB, you don't know that I changed name, URL and even my name...LOL xoxo, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you have had a wonderful week. Good to hear that you have had family time!Missed you around though. Hope google gets sorted! Have a blissful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are having a good visit with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad your mom and G got to come for a visit..Now when she thinks of you she'll be familiar with where you are...great pictures, I always enjoy them...Love Ya Bunches..Aunt M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oy that is so frustrating! I'm glad to hear you're having fun with your family though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was encountering this problem early this week when I tried to catch up with blog reads after my visit with family in Wales. A fellow blogger offered me help. Check out the link below and read the comment left by Liz. Its a bit IT related, but it resolved my issue.
    http://allotment2kitchen.blogspot.com/2011/10/help-advice-sought-re-comments.html

    Its good to read that you are having fun with your family though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good lord, are those turkeys!!! They're bigger than me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rye! I love Rye! Sounds like you're having a great visit! Too bad your parents go to experience the not so typical heat wave this weekend. Safe travels to them! ~Vonnie

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the pix, especially the first one with the water splashing up over the rocks!
    and Petey's, oh how I miss you : )
    love ya, g

    ReplyDelete
  10. Time with family is sooooo very important! Glad you got to spend some with yours!
    The pictures are lovely, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! Those pictures look amazing! So beautiful, i love the one of the chowda! LOL! Glad you got to visit with your parents!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today! I hope you have enjoyed your time here and that you will return again. Please leave me a comment to let me know that you have stopped by! I respond to each and every comment by email, if possible, and by returning a visit to your blog. Have a great day!