I am so happy that you have landed in my little corner of cyberspace. If you join me here, you will, hopefully, get to know a little about me. You will read my thoughts, my hopes and dreams, and see some of my favorite things. I hope you will visit often. I will try to update it regularly and hopefully you will see an improvement in the blog along the way. Thank you for stopping in to see me as I travel on this journey called "life"!













Saturday, October 8, 2011

Commenting Update...

It's fixed!

I came across a blog post here at Elizabeth & Co. yesterday afternoon that had a suggestion on how to fix my commenting issue and it seems to have worked beautifully!   Thanks, Sharon!  

If any of you are experiencing the same problem with commenting that I shared yesterday, this is what I did to fix it.....

In Internet Explorer....

Click on Tools on your toolbar.

Click on Internet Options.

Click on the Privacy Tab.

Click on Sites.

Add "www.blogger.com" and click Allow.

Do the same thing with "www.blogspot.com".

Click  Okay and you should be good to go.

Needless to say,  I am thrilled that this has been resolved.  It is so frustrating when issues arise that prevent me from commenting on your blogs.  I did not want to switch browsers.  It's not that I am completely in love with Internet Explorer; but, I have tried Chrome and Firefox and they each came with their own issues.  Internet Explorer seems to work best for me and now that the commenting issues seem to be resolved, I can rest easily.  

We are off to take my parents to the airport this morning and we are getting to spend the day with Monkey. I think we are going to take her shopping. Oh Boy~!

Have a beautiful Saturday,

16 comments:

  1. Hi Candace! I am so glad this solution worked for you too! I was frustrated by commenting problems for months. I finally asked my daughter to take a look at it and she had a solution a few minutes later. Thank you Megan! And thank you Candace for the little shout-out for Elizabeth & Co. We're so glad you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I am glad that was all taken care of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you were able to fix your issues! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Elisabeth! Now we have our Candance back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot woot! I'm so glad you're back in business!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great! Thanks for this help. I'm going to pass it on! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad you resolved the problem dear, take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't have this problem but glad you got it fixed and how nice of you to share how you did it with the others!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds great...thanks for sharing..it would be of more help for all those who facing the similar prob..:)
    enjoy ur day..
    Tasty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you got it all fixed! I can imagine how frustrating it must have been. Hope you enjoyed shopping with your grandbabe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my gosh I have been having these same problems too!!!!! I have not been able to leave comments on yours or several other blogs ever since my MAC went down and I have been using the HP laptop (different browser)....so frustrating!!! I suspected it may have been the browser but couldn't say for sure. sigh. I am using my sister's MAC today, so I have been successful but I will absolutely try this as soon as I get back to my laptop...thank you bella!!!!!!!!

    Hoping everything is just marvelous on your end, and sending lots of warm wishes and thoughts your way. Into the last 3 weeks of pregnancy now...sigh....barely hanging in there....but hanging in none the less!!!!!

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the computer tips! I've been having so much trouble commenting lately - they just disappear!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Blogger can hold things up at times. Thank you for the tips! I hope all is well. Have a great day Candace!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! Just want to say I'm new here and will enjoy looking around your great. This move and new way of life must be quite a change for you. I'm used to folks here moving south, not the other way around. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was having so many issues on IE that I switched to Google Chrome. It was so frustrating! I'll have to try this and see if it works, thanks! (It took me a little while to figure it out, but now I really like Chrome - I guess it's all in what you're used to!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have to say Thank you and Merci. This problem has been getting on my nerves for months! you solved; I am so excited! Now i am going going downstairs to fix my computer; I work on my laptop upstairs.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today! I hope you have enjoyed your time here and that you will return again. Please leave me a comment to let me know that you have stopped by! I respond to each and every comment by email, if possible, and by returning a visit to your blog. Have a great day!