I am so happy that you have landed in my little corner of cyberspace. If you join me here, you will, hopefully, get to know a little about me. You will read my thoughts, my hopes and dreams, and see some of my favorite things. I hope you will visit often. I will try to update it regularly and hopefully you will see an improvement in the blog along the way. Thank you for stopping in to see me as I travel on this journey called "life"!













Friday, June 11, 2010

So it's finally Friday!

I was beginning to think that this day would never get here.  It's not like I had anything special to look forward to for today.  It's "just Friday", right?  This week has been such a crazy one for me that Friday seemed to be a lifetime away....and here it is....Friday afternoon. 

Well, let me tell you that it's nothing like I thought it would be.  I had grand visions of rising early and paying bills and going shopping for some new work clothes and getting my nails done and finding time for a bang trim and sending some promised photos out to someone and cleaning house and blogging like crazy.  Let's see .....of the gazillion things that I wanted/needed to do today, I've managed to get the laundry done and the bills paid and a whole host of other things that have only wasted my time. ~sigh~

Does that ever happen to you?  Are my expections just too unreal or am I just failing miserably at using my time wisely?  I really think it is a little of both.  I honestly didn't think that I would get all of that done today....truly I didn't....but it would have been nice to have gotten more accomplished that paying bills and doing laundry, right?  So I guess I will try to recover from another day of unrealistic expectations by forgiving myself....posting to my blog and making my husband a fabulous dinner.  He's getting spaghetti....and he will be soooo happy!

Today is Friday-Follow Blog Hop. 

friday-follow


This is my first time to participate so forgive me if I'm a little clumsy.  I should be "hopping" away like a pro evenutally.  While you are forgiving me, hop on over and visit the first three hostesses listed and thank them for their hospitality today!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Stopping in from Friday-Follow. Thanks so much for flying with us today.
    I'm following you now. Great looking blog.

    Tami
    http://www.heartsmakefamilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. H! Stopping by from Friday Follow. Nice to meet you. Can't wait to read more about you through your blog. Hope to see you around my corner of bloggy land.

    www.fivemonkies.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today! I hope you have enjoyed your time here and that you will return again. Please leave me a comment to let me know that you have stopped by! I respond to each and every comment by email, if possible, and by returning a visit to your blog. Have a great day!