Mitzi over at ~Southern Style~ was kind enough to pass on two awards to me today! What a wonderful surprise for me this morning! I am so blessed that she honored me with these awards today.
Thank you so much, Mitzi! I felt right at home the first time that I visited you. It must be that wonderful southern hospitality that this Bayou Girl recognized instantly.
Friends, if you haven't visited Mitzi yet, please go over and see her. I know you will be blessed. Her photography is beautiful, her words are inspiring and I know you will feel encouraged by the peaceful presence in her "home".
So in the spirit of the awards that have been given to me, here are my instructions as I understand them....
"Thank the person who gave the award to you"...... Thank you again, Mitzi!
"Share up to 10 things about yourself. Short & sweet" ......
1. I would love to do a tandem skydive someday.
2. I love to cook.
3. I enjoy growing houseplants and herbs.
4. I love to read - lately it has been blogs & not books.
5. I am always ready for a road trip.
6. I hate hot weather and love fall and winter.
7. I love Air Streams & Craftsman Bungalows.
8. My toenails are always painted.
9. I am learning to knit.
10. I love all music & love to sing but can't carry a tune!
"Pass the award along to up to 10 bloggers who you have recently discovered and think are fantastic!" Okay, here goes!
Kristin at Bringing Pretty Back
Julie at Engine 3 The Life of Riley
Dawna at Hiccups in Time
Leiah at A Southern Belle Trying Not to Rust
Steph at A Grande Life
Katie at Katie's Dailies
Tree at Mother of Pearl It Is
Now I must contact the bloggers that I've chosen and let them know about the award. I hope they like it as much as I did. Enjoy your Sunday afternoon and don't forget to go say "hi" to Mitzi. You'll be glad you did! Candace~♥