I am so happy that you have landed in my little corner of cyberspace. If you join me here, you will, hopefully, get to know a little about me. You will read my thoughts, my hopes and dreams, and see some of my favorite things. I hope you will visit often. I will try to update it regularly and hopefully you will see an improvement in the blog along the way. Thank you for stopping in to see me as I travel on this journey called "life"!













Wednesday, September 29, 2010

WORDLESS WEDNESDAYS - CLOVER

Louisiana Clover

It's Wordless Wednesdays time again over at The Miller Family Racing....one of my favorite days of the week.   I don't have much time today; but I couldn't forget to link up one of my favorite photos that I've taken this year.  For more photos and to link up and play, click here.





Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Wordless Wednesday!
    What a beautiful photo. Wouldn't that look good as a stand alone photo on a brightly colored wall. Great shot again!
    Thanks for linking up and have a fabulous fall day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool photo! I was searching in my bag of tricks for a photo today too! But I took one today for next Wednesday :-) Glad you could join in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all very much! I love how white objects appear in black and white photos. This one is one of my favorites. I appreciate you all stopping by. Candace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today! I hope you have enjoyed your time here and that you will return again. Please leave me a comment to let me know that you have stopped by! I respond to each and every comment by email, if possible, and by returning a visit to your blog. Have a great day!