I am so happy that you have landed in my little corner of cyberspace. If you join me here, you will, hopefully, get to know a little about me. You will read my thoughts, my hopes and dreams, and see some of my favorite things. I hope you will visit often. I will try to update it regularly and hopefully you will see an improvement in the blog along the way. Thank you for stopping in to see me as I travel on this journey called "life"!













Tuesday, April 13, 2010

So today was another day much like yesterday....


It certainly felt like Monday at the office today.  After I spent such a wonderful weekend at home with my husband, going back to work on Monday was hard!  Tuesday was no different.   It usually takes me until Thursday to get in the groove again and by that time, it's my Friday.  Thank God for four day work weeks! 

This week is particularly difficult to work because I have so much that I would rather be doing!  I've discovered the world of blogging and I am consumed with learning "how to blog".  I've been trying to read all that I can about the subject and try to put into practice what I'm reading.  I am also spending the day on Friday with a good friend who I haven't seen in 15 years!  I am really excited about seeing her and spending some girl time.  She and I were roommates for awhile almost 25 years ago and somewhere in the last 15 years we lost touch.  So much has happened in that time and we have reconnected via the wonderful World Wide Web.  I hope to blog about our meeting and post some pictures.

So back to blogging......I am curious about how those that blog all of the time figure out how to create an attactive blog and how do they choose what they are going to blog about.  I have never had a problem finding something to say.  Most of it is uninteresting though, I'm sure.  I'm pondering tonight "what makes a successful blog?".    What do you think?  ~C

1 comment:

  1. Write about what you know, what you're passionate about and what makes you happy. Most important of all write for yourself! Welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today! I hope you have enjoyed your time here and that you will return again. Please leave me a comment to let me know that you have stopped by! I respond to each and every comment by email, if possible, and by returning a visit to your blog. Have a great day!