I am so happy that you have landed in my little corner of cyberspace. If you join me here, you will, hopefully, get to know a little about me. You will read my thoughts, my hopes and dreams, and see some of my favorite things. I hope you will visit often. I will try to update it regularly and hopefully you will see an improvement in the blog along the way. Thank you for stopping in to see me as I travel on this journey called "life"!













Sunday, April 11, 2010

Okay....

It is only letting me post one picture at a time and that's frustrating.   I uploaded a bunch of pictures and it actually only posted the last one.  I'm going to experiment until I figure this out.  Any suggestions that you might have would be welcome!

I love it when the dogwood trees bloom down here. To me, they are one of the most beautiful flowers.....




This would be a great place to sit and reflect, don't you think?



This is the love of my life, David......I'm so happy that he was created....and we found each other!



The wildflowers were so pretty today.  It was like God just took a paintbrush and just gave it a yellow swipe...



Awwwwwww.......we couldn't resist.......



David picked this flower and put it in my hair and took my picture.  He wouldn't let me delete it.  Maybe he sees something in me that I don't......I'm so blessed to have him in my life.



It's the simple things in life, I think......



The red clover that they have planted around the area is spectacular.....



There is a little beach area at the park.  During the summer this will fill up with swimmers and sunbathers.  It is a nice place to cool off on a hot summer day. 



The sign on the lifeguard stand cracked me up....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today! I hope you have enjoyed your time here and that you will return again. Please leave me a comment to let me know that you have stopped by! I respond to each and every comment by email, if possible, and by returning a visit to your blog. Have a great day!