I am so happy that you have landed in my little corner of cyberspace. If you join me here, you will, hopefully, get to know a little about me. You will read my thoughts, my hopes and dreams, and see some of my favorite things. I hope you will visit often. I will try to update it regularly and hopefully you will see an improvement in the blog along the way. Thank you for stopping in to see me as I travel on this journey called "life"!













Sunday, April 18, 2010

My wordle.....

Wordle: My vows....

Wordle created here.

One of my favorite blogs written by one of my favorite authors, Angela Hunt, featured a word cloud that she created at Wordle.net.   I thought that it was a really cool way to memorialize something that means so much to me.  What better thing to use than the vows to my beloved husband?!  I think I'm going to print it and frame it so that it is always in front of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today! I hope you have enjoyed your time here and that you will return again. Please leave me a comment to let me know that you have stopped by! I respond to each and every comment by email, if possible, and by returning a visit to your blog. Have a great day!