I am so happy that you have landed in my little corner of cyberspace. If you join me here, you will, hopefully, get to know a little about me. You will read my thoughts, my hopes and dreams, and see some of my favorite things. I hope you will visit often. I will try to update it regularly and hopefully you will see an improvement in the blog along the way. Thank you for stopping in to see me as I travel on this journey called "life"!













Sunday, April 18, 2010

Nate & Sassy's Granola

I told you about my friend that I was meeting this past Friday for a "play date" after 15 years of not seeing one another. We had a wonderful time. We spent the first three hours at Starbucks just catching up on all that we have missed over the years. After that, we headed to a local outdoor mall to walk around and do some shopping. It was so much fun to be with her again after all these years. We laughed a lot and I hope that this is the first of many play dates. I took a few pictures which she made me promise that I wouldn't post on here so they will just have to stay private.

I did want to tell you about the most amazing granola that she brought me. It's made by a company in Texarkana called
Nate & Sassy's. She brought me the Georgia Peach Cobbler which has a wonderful cinnamon peach flavor and a bag of the Hawaiian with Macadamia Nut, a mouthful of tropical goodness. As you can see from our bags, we have really enjoyed them this weekend. We are definitely running low. Nate & Sassy's ships nationwide and you can order online. I think I will have to place an order soon. I am looking forward to trying the White Chocolate Amaretto Coconut and the Dark Chocolate Turtles.........and the Nutty Maple and the Lemon Kissed Wild Blueberry and the Orange Blossom Cranberry and the Green Tea Endurance. Oh just give me one of each! Check out Nate & Sassy's online and give it a try. It's yummy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on winner my giveaway! You didn't leave your email address so please email me within 48 hours or I have to pick another winner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today! I hope you have enjoyed your time here and that you will return again. Please leave me a comment to let me know that you have stopped by! I respond to each and every comment by email, if possible, and by returning a visit to your blog. Have a great day!