I am so happy that you have landed in my little corner of cyberspace. If you join me here, you will, hopefully, get to know a little about me. You will read my thoughts, my hopes and dreams, and see some of my favorite things. I hope you will visit often. I will try to update it regularly and hopefully you will see an improvement in the blog along the way. Thank you for stopping in to see me as I travel on this journey called "life"!













Sunday, August 1, 2010

30 DAY BLOG JOURNAL - DAY 2


Hi Friends!

We have been car shopping all day today and I'm beat!  Good news is that we bought a new Honda Civic and we love it!  Stay tuned for a later blog post about our car buying experience. 

For now, it is late so I'm going to tell you about my favorite movie - the topic of Day 2 of the 30 Day Blog Journal.  Now, I'm not one to watch movies over and over again.  If I have seen them once, I can maybe watch them again at a later date; but I don't usually watch them over and over again.  Purchasing movies is usually a waste of money for me because of that.  There are two movies where that is an exception though....

The first one is O Brother Where Art Thou.... 



I can watch that movie over and over again.  In fact, we watched it again this week.  This movie is so silly; but, I can just think of parts of the movie and it makes me laugh.

And the second movie that I can watch over and over again is Joshua.

This movie never fails to tear me up.  It is one of those movies that I sit down to watch with a box of tissues next to me.   
 

I, also, love the Bourne series movies.  They absolutely have to make another movie because of the way they left the last one hanging. 

There are many movies out there that I have enjoyed over the years; but the ones I've mentioned are my favorites.  What movies do you like enough to watch over and over again?  

Hope you have had a wonderful Saturday, friends!  It's sweet dream time for me.

Goodnight!

7 comments:

  1. So very excited for you about your car purchase!!! I know that you are excited about it. I hate to admit it, but I am that person who purchases movies. I love them! Definitely have the Bourne series, but others too. I have learned over the years to restrict to my movie purchases to those which beyond a shadow of a doubt are amazingly awesome!!! So we rent a lot from the Redbox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo love car shoppping! Okay, I love shopping period...lol! So happy to "meet" you! Thanks for following me and I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new car! I just bought one too on Thursday! I got a Nissan Rogue!
    I have never seen those two movies! Guess I better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all!

    Java, Congratulations! Love those crossover vehicles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today! I hope you have enjoyed your time here and that you will return again. Please leave me a comment to let me know that you have stopped by! I respond to each and every comment by email, if possible, and by returning a visit to your blog. Have a great day!