I am so happy that you have landed in my little corner of cyberspace. If you join me here, you will, hopefully, get to know a little about me. You will read my thoughts, my hopes and dreams, and see some of my favorite things. I hope you will visit often. I will try to update it regularly and hopefully you will see an improvement in the blog along the way. Thank you for stopping in to see me as I travel on this journey called "life"!













Wednesday, August 18, 2010

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY - NUFF SAID!



And that's how we do Wordless Wednesdays down here in da bayou! 





For some more great photos and to participate in this fun party, go see Tanya over at The Miller Racing Family.  

You will be glad you did!

Happy Wordless Wednesday!


Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

  1. I'd like that guy as a "watch dog"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are totally correct my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too funny! I need a guard like that at my desk here at work, to keep people from bothering me every 30 seconds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHHHAAAHHAHHHAA!!! That is hysterical. Thanks for the tip!

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Wordless Wednesday!
    What a fun photo. Let's just say I would not dare to break the rules around that little fellow.
    I hope you have a blessed day and thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for stopping by! I took this photo outside of a Bass Pro Shop and forgot about it until this morning.

    Happy Wordless Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this. Very creative warning sign.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that is scary!! Love the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GREAT Wordless Wednesday pic Candace!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! It's too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today! I hope you have enjoyed your time here and that you will return again. Please leave me a comment to let me know that you have stopped by! I respond to each and every comment by email, if possible, and by returning a visit to your blog. Have a great day!