I am so happy that you have landed in my little corner of cyberspace. If you join me here, you will, hopefully, get to know a little about me. You will read my thoughts, my hopes and dreams, and see some of my favorite things. I hope you will visit often. I will try to update it regularly and hopefully you will see an improvement in the blog along the way. Thank you for stopping in to see me as I travel on this journey called "life"!













Sunday, August 1, 2010

MEET ME ON MONDAY

Hello and welcome to my blog!

Life is getting back to normal so I'm going to linkup with sweet JAVA over at NEVER GROWING OLD for her fun MEET ME ON MONDAY blog party. 

I haven't gotten to link up recently and this is a great way for my friends to get to know me and for me to make new friends.  Playing along is easy.....you just grab the button, copy and paste the questions below into a blog post on your blog and answer the questions.  Once you have answered the questions, hop on over and see JAVA to linkup. 

What is your favorite holiday?

Without a doubt, it's Thanksgiving.    The family....the food....the beginning of the Christmas season...I just love that time of year!  Bonus if the weather is cold down here!

What color clothing do you wear the most?

Black....not because I'm morbid but because black helps hide the fat!  Lord knows I need all the help I can get!

What is your heritage?

On my dad's side, I'm of Scottish decent  and originally from the Clan Donald.  Although my family came over here from Ireland and there is still a village in Northern Ireland that bears our name, it is my understanding that our family was sent over to Ireland by one of the Kings....whoever was on the throne at the time.....I think it was James.  On my mom's side, we are Scottish, as well.

What is your middle name?

My middle name is Michelle.

What is your favorite cookie?

My favorite homemade cookie is a soft chewy chocolate chip cookie....or any cookie that is uncooked.  I've never met cookie dough that I didn't like.  My favorite cookie to purchase is without a doubt a Girl Scout Samoa Cookie.  Yum!

So that is a little more about me.  Tell me about you now??  Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you have a fabulous week!

10 comments:

  1. Yeah for cookie dough. I love it. Also, Thanksgiving is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think by the end of the day I might have to make some cookies! Chocolate chip are my favorite too!! Stopping by from MMM!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by to say Hi!.

    I'm your newest follower.

    Thank you for share nice blog I like your post :-),

    I just post Follow Me Monday, hope you go to check and join us.

    http://beonefineday.blogspot.com/2010/08/monday-blog-hop.html.

    my community is http://theblogfrog.com/1233755

    Have a nice day.

    Nan

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to read these things about you! So was your family 'sent' to Ireland because they were given land by the King - or 'sent' as in exiled. Just laughing about that, cuz in my family tree are horse thieves! Have you ever been to Scotland to look up the cousins? If nothing else, maybe they could teach you how to talk with that amazing accent. Maybe Gerard Butler is a relative of yours! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dropping in from Java's. I wish I didn't have to do the laundry and dishes on Monday, then I could hop to all Meet me on Monday posts! Love your answers! Cookie dough.... I didn't dare to write on my post, that I like the dough almost better than the cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love learning more about you my dear sweet friend!!! Now I think I need to go make some home made peanut butter cookies and I know you are going to want the recipe ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finally figured out who you are. Sometimes I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer. If you don't leave a comment for me when you start following me, I might NEVER figure it out. That is sad, I know. However, I see you commenting on Mitzi's page all of the time and I was scrolling through my followers today and something clicked. I am with you on the chocolate chip cookies. Although, I have discovered if I stop eating sweets, I stop craving them. The key is just to stay off them altogether. I haven't done one of Java's Monday things. My brain is always full of a bunch of other junk I have to GET OUT. Maybe next week... Anyway, glad I finally found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's great to meet you! See you next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. And Happy Monday to you, too! I also wear a lot of black punctuated with splashes of color, and I so agree about the chocolate chip cookie.

    Thanks for joining Living Through It. I am honored, and I'll be popping over again soon

    ..........cj

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all so much for stopping by! I think I have responded to you all via email or a visit to your blogs. If I missed you, please drop me an email...

    michiamocandace@gmail.com

    I hope you have a great week!
    Candace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today! I hope you have enjoyed your time here and that you will return again. Please leave me a comment to let me know that you have stopped by! I respond to each and every comment by email, if possible, and by returning a visit to your blog. Have a great day!