I am so happy that you have landed in my little corner of cyberspace. If you join me here, you will, hopefully, get to know a little about me. You will read my thoughts, my hopes and dreams, and see some of my favorite things. I hope you will visit often. I will try to update it regularly and hopefully you will see an improvement in the blog along the way. Thank you for stopping in to see me as I travel on this journey called "life"!













Sunday, August 1, 2010

OUR NEW CAR!!







Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Nice! I love that new-car smell. :-) I cannot believe how many gray or silver cars there are in every parking lot these days! I think I'll buy a bright orange car so I can find my car when I come out of the mall. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new car...it's gorgeous! We just get a new-to-us car this spring. Enjoy it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful car! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! It's so clean, I'm jealous :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH how unbelievable adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you are liking that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all so much! We are loving it!

    Have a great week,
    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your new wheels lady! i'm following you now! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Kate! And thanks for following! Love your blog and look forward to getting to know you. Have a great day! Candace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today! I hope you have enjoyed your time here and that you will return again. Please leave me a comment to let me know that you have stopped by! I respond to each and every comment by email, if possible, and by returning a visit to your blog. Have a great day!