I am so happy that you have landed in my little corner of cyberspace. If you join me here, you will, hopefully, get to know a little about me. You will read my thoughts, my hopes and dreams, and see some of my favorite things. I hope you will visit often. I will try to update it regularly and hopefully you will see an improvement in the blog along the way. Thank you for stopping in to see me as I travel on this journey called "life"!













Wednesday, March 9, 2011

COMMENTING ISSUES

I tried a new commenting system a couple of days ago and didn't like it.  I removed it and everything seemed to be working fine yesterday. Now the comments have been disabled.  I have the checked the settings and everything seems to be in order. I have viewed this post in preview and it looks like it is working fine on my end.  So we will see what happens.  Maybe it's just for my last Wordless Wednesday post only.  I'm puzzled by it.  If you have any suggestions, could you email me at michiamocandace@gmail.com?  I apologize for this inconvenience and hope that I can get it fixed shortly!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Just stopped by your Wordless Wed post and there was no place to comment...this post is fine. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I tried that comment tool as well and didn't care for it much either. Glad you have the old one back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today! I hope you have enjoyed your time here and that you will return again. Please leave me a comment to let me know that you have stopped by! I respond to each and every comment by email, if possible, and by returning a visit to your blog. Have a great day!