I am so happy that you have landed in my little corner of cyberspace. If you join me here, you will, hopefully, get to know a little about me. You will read my thoughts, my hopes and dreams, and see some of my favorite things. I hope you will visit often. I will try to update it regularly and hopefully you will see an improvement in the blog along the way. Thank you for stopping in to see me as I travel on this journey called "life"!













Sunday, April 11, 2010

Laying out the blog....

It has been trial and error today in figuring out how to post pictures and how "not to post" pictures.  I was not happy when I posted the last post.  My pictures were too big and all over the place.  They ran into my side "gadgets" and it was just a real mess.  Yes, it bugged me.  I told you before that I'm a perfectionist and have to have symmetry in my life.  I had to resort back to my original template just to make everything fit.  I learned a few things in the process though and because I posted something that I wished that I could take back, I think I made some process in gaining some of that freedom that I talked about earlier.  I will continue to put myself out there and blog.  Thanks for tuning it.  It is really beginning to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today! I hope you have enjoyed your time here and that you will return again. Please leave me a comment to let me know that you have stopped by! I respond to each and every comment by email, if possible, and by returning a visit to your blog. Have a great day!