I am so happy that you have landed in my little corner of cyberspace. If you join me here, you will, hopefully, get to know a little about me. You will read my thoughts, my hopes and dreams, and see some of my favorite things. I hope you will visit often. I will try to update it regularly and hopefully you will see an improvement in the blog along the way. Thank you for stopping in to see me as I travel on this journey called "life"!













Friday, July 30, 2010

JUST THURSDAY!

Hello Friends! 

It has been a heckuva week here in my little corner of the world.  I have a lot going on here and plenty of things on my mind; but there's not a lot that I can share publicly.  As such, it makes it difficult to find inspiration to post anything meaningful.  I found this cool linkup through Jenna Renee over at LEGALLY BRUNETTE.  She has a really cute blog so if you haven't been over to visit her, you really should peek in and say "hi" to her.  The linkup is hosted by ABBY who has another really cute blog that you should go visit....and while you're there, have some fun and linkup!  At least in my time zone, it's still Thursday.  

So here we go...

Outside my window.. it's dark and still very hot and humid

The time is....10:47 p.m.

Today I feel.....a bit anxious, a bit depressed and a whole lot of tired.
 
I am thinking....that tomorrow is Friday and I have a lot to do.

At the moment, I am thankful.....for a wonderful husband , air conditioning, awesome children, a beautiful granddaughter and a God who loves me more than I can imagine.

I am going.. to snuggle my husband when I finish this post.

I am wearing.. pjs

I wish....that the report would come back saying that Julz is cancer-free, that we were living close to ALL of our children and that money was never an issue for us.

I am reading....way too many blogs and I just picked up today at the library... "This is Where We Live" by Janelle Brown.  We will see how it is.  It needs to be really good or I will go back to blog reading and take the book back to the library.

I am working on.....simplifying our lives.

I am hoping.. ..that the weekend lasts a long time.

I am hearing....the television.

Around the house.....we have a lot of projects that we need to do.

I bet you didn't know.....that I have a mild addiction to hair products.

One of my favorite....foods is Mango.

My weekend plans include....hanging with my husband, spending time with my parents before they leave, maybe some shopping, definitely some cooking and I hope some napping on Sunday.
 
Have a great Friday, friends!

5 comments:

  1. I'm giving you the Versatile Blog Award.

    I can relate to things you write about. Enjoyable!

    musingsmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even with all the blessings you obviously have in your life, when there's underlying stress, it's sometimes difficult to remember the joy that exists there, deep inside because of the love and faithfulness of Jesus. God bless you especially this day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thanks so much for playing along and linking up! I just love to meet new people! You weekend sounds perfect...enjoy it! MM

    PS..I'm your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for stopping by to see me!

    MUSINGS OF A MODERN MOM....wowza...Thank YOU!!

    CRANBERRY MORNING...You've brought a happy tear to my eye. Thank you, my friend. I am feeling hopeful today. *hugs*

    MURDOCK's MAMA....Thank you so much! It's so nice to meet you. I look forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soory my comment is late. Sorry you have so much going on. I know you will get threw it because you are strong and you have a great attitude. I here for you, you know.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today! I hope you have enjoyed your time here and that you will return again. Please leave me a comment to let me know that you have stopped by! I respond to each and every comment by email, if possible, and by returning a visit to your blog. Have a great day!